Business Analyst/Data Scientist
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Information Technology, Software Engineering or a similar related field of study. Master’s degree in any of these fields is a plus 1 to 3 years of related experience.
Area of Expertise:
SQL, Big Data, Python, Tableau, data modeling, data visualization and data science is required.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Partnerships: Develop strong collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders and partners across the company, including leading cross-functional task forces on major initiatives and represent the partnership functions with cross-functional teams and in Region.
- Business Analytics and Insights: Conduct impactful analyses on major revenue/ market and product trends, including vertical/sub-vertical performance, product adoption, leading revenue indicators, productivity and sales effectiveness across partners and resellers. Create new & advanced analyses using internal and external data. Take a complex problem and then execute from analysis design to creation of the analysis, to put it into presentation format for senior executives
- Strategic Planning: Support planning activities with the primary objective of enabling sales and partnership leadership to make effective, analytically driven and strategic operating decisions to drive growth. This includes medium/long-term go-to-market/ route-to-market planning (strategic, operational and financial) focused on market opportunity sizing, product focus, resourcing (direct and indirect) and org implications.
- Strategic projects and initiatives: Execute critical projects and initiatives with cross-functional teams across the organization. In conjunction with business owners, provide guidance in developing strategic partnerships by assessing viability and return on investment.
- Automation and efficiency: Develop standard processes and tools/dashboards that can be scaled centrally.