Business Systems Analyst
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a similar related field of study. Master’s degree in any of these fields is a plus. Minimum 2-3 years of related experience.
Area of Expertise:
Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Jira, Google Analytics, Oracle ATG, JSP, Web Services, Omniture, SOLR, Rich Relevance, and SOA is required.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing partnerships and collaborate with business stakeholders for conducting Discovery and Elicitation sessions to understand and document the business requirements, business policies/rules, process workflows and user segments.
- Translating business requirements to create Epics, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria’s, Process swim lanes and CX screens.
- Responsible for Gap Analysis, Conflict Resolutions, Requirements Prioritization from the product backlog, identifying MVP’s driving business values.
- Supporting effort estimations and working along with cross functional teams for seamless implementation throughout Construction, UAT, Deployment & Go-Live.
- Ensuring adherence to Agile (Scrum) project methodologies/ceremonies and program processes and lifecycles to ensure business and functional requirements are understood, agreed to, documented and can be traced to measurable project success criteria.
- Working with customer and quality assurance teams to identify needed test data and developing acceptance criteria that ensure expected functionality and features are validated.
- Driving feature demonstrations for business stakeholders & leaderships.