Digital Marketing Specialist
Roles & Responsibilities
Design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products. Design marketing collateral and generate customer engagement. Build a plan for delivering content as well as measuring results.
- Provide strategic oversight on all things email, creative execution, best practices.
- Develop, manage and design layouts of communications such as presentations, Newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Provide email support (creative brief writing, proofing, calendar maintenance) and other digital channels as needed.
- Plan, develop and execute national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables
- Lead ongoing management of digital touch points (home page and top level sections), social networking landing pages, and mobile.
- Organize and maintain Marketing library including marketing plans, collateral, creatives and promotional materials.
- Writes and edits creative marketing communications with ability to translate business goals into persuasive media.
- Manage digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
Area of Expertise
Marketing Automation, A/B Testing, Event Management, Graphic Design, Content Creation, Project Management, UI/UX Design, SEO and SEA required.
Bachelors or foreign academic equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field of study plus Two (2) year of experience.
CalSoft Labs, Inc., 2890 Zanker Road, Suite 200, San Jose, CA 95134