IT Project Manager
Master’s or foreign academic equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or a related field of study plus two (2) years of experience.
Area of Expertise:
PySPARK, SCALA, HADOOP, HIVE, JAVA/ J2EE, MYSQL, ORACLE, MONGO DB, CASSANDRA, MEMCACHED, REDIS AND JQUERY required.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and adapt continuously to project goals. Work closely with all departments, including account, creative, and technology teams, in order to deliver quality solutions to our customers.
- Consult with user management, 3rd party vendors and technologist to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans, including functional, technical integrations, testing plan, web user interface development plan, and 3rd party vendor development supporting the product development.
- Conduct plan walkthroughs, manage kickoff meetings, ongoing plan review of status to ensure all stakeholders are aligned with the product development, and the deliverables are aligned to the timelines and budget.
- Perform risk assessments to develop response strategies.
- Develop Computer information resources, providing for data security control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
- Review system charts and programs prior to their implementation.
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectivities, technology, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Involved in requirement gathering and analysis, functional use case development, project estimation, forecasting, and risk management.