BACK TO Careers
Microsoft Dynamics – AX Technical
Regular BE/BTech, No diploma
Area of Expertise:
AXAPTA, AX Technical, Database - SQL
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should have good hands-on experience in 2012 and having D365 is a plus.
- Experience in troubleshooting performance issues and providing solutions.
- Experience in upgrading AX versions.
- Strong knowledge in AX installation and configuration.
- Should have experience in customizing and configuring workflows.
- Should have done development of batch jobs using SysOperation framework - Single\Multi-thread modes.
- Customization and development of Tables, Forms, Reports, and other AX objects.
- Data Migration from the legacy system.
- Responsible for the architecture, design, and development of modifications or extensions to the standard Microsoft Dynamics AX applications.
- Good in X++ coding skills.
- Handling a team of technical members is a plus.
- Responsible for inter and external client interaction, queries & escalations.
- Need to provide training and support to the team as and when required.
- Experience in Power BI Reports and Power Apps.
- End-to-end implementations in 2012 would be preferred
- Design and develop integration to external systems using AIF or.Net web services. (Preferred)
- Experience in handling upgrade and integration projects (Preferred).
- Having experience in handling support for different time zones of the business environment and able to work in shifts 24/7 is a plus.
- Having knowledge of ticketing tools like SDM, JIRA is a plus.