Master’s or foreign academic equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or a related field of study plus one (1) year of experience. Will accept a Bachelor’s plus five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in lieu of MS +1 or any suitable combination of training education or experience thereof.
Area of Expertise:
Waterfall, Agile methodologies, Enterprise Application Designing, Interface Designing, Object Orientation concept, Data dictionary and RDBMS data model required.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create a solution offering and roadmap for retail and consumer services across customer engagement, commerce, supply chain execution, and innovation.
- Document business requirements, user stories based on the discussion with the Business team, and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate with Dev, QA team during defect triage sessions to clarify, prioritize the requirements, Provide walk-through of User stories to Dev, QA & other teams.
- Provide demos to the Business team after the feature implementation.
- Analyze competitive market strategies through analysis of a related product, market, or share trends.
- Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations during vendor assessment/selection.
- Develop assets, frameworks, and accelerators to build differentiated value offerings – Digital Commerce Maturity Assessment Framework.
- Stay abreast of industry or business trends and product requirements.
- Collect business intelligence data from available industry reports, public information, or purchased sources.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for Commercial platform rollouts/launches.