BACK TO Careers
Sr React JS Developer
Area of Expertise:
ReactJS, Redux, NodeJS, Rest API, NoSQL/SQL
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Engineering Graduate with 3 to 8 years of experience in software development.
- Experience in building high-volume transactional customer facing systems desirable.
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Express (Router set-up), StrongLoop, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of EventLoop architecture.
- Knowledge and understanding of promises.
- Knowledge and understanding of Axios, proficiency in REST-ful APIs.
- Knowledge of Node Debugging.
- Knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms, Node Global variables, and In-built libraries.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Minimum demonstrable professional experience of 1-2 years as Frontend Developer in React.js, making use of the tools.
- Thorough understanding of React.js & Redux & its core principles.
- Experience with data structure libraries (eg Immutable.js).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with front-end build pipeline & tools.
- Demonstrate a track record with standard SDLC and Agile implementation techniques. Knowledge of how Squads operate.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player and ability to work with different multi-cultural teams.
- Proactive attitude on identifying problems and providing solutions.
- Creative and innovative thinking is appreciated.