BACK TO Careers
Regular BE/BTech, No diploma
Area of Expertise:
AZURE, SSO,oauth, SAML, IAM(Identity Access Management)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 2+ years of Experience in azure.
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)” professionals with good experience with Azure AD (Active Directory) integration with B2C business applications.
- Sync AD from On-Premises to Azure using Azure AD Connect and monitor and troubleshoot sync errors
- Manage groups and Roles in Azure AD
- Create and manage Azure AD conditional access policies
- Manage PIM for as-needed and just-in-time access to Azure resources, Azure AD resources, and other Microsoft online services
- Creating and managing Service Principals/App Registrations in Azure Active Directory for API access to enterprise applications
- Integrating various SaaS applications into Azure AD to utilize SSO using SAML 2.0 and allow them to use MFA.
- Auto provisioning configuration in Azure AD SSO
- Monitor and renew SSL Certificates for Automations Accounts in Azure
- Configured Azure AD Connect Health for Azure AD Sync monitoring
- Created Access packages using Identity Governance for just-in-time access to Azure resources which will allow to create access reviews to review the access on a timely manner