Our Risk Advisory services define Cybersecurity strategies and security roadmaps while developing policies and procedures to manage cyber risks. We use industry standard best practices depending on the region, industry, and context. These best practices include conforming to NIST CSF, NIST 800-37, ISO 27001, and GDPR standards.
These standards aim to
- Share insight into threat attacks and attack vectors
- Identify root causes and translate that into actionable intelligence
- Document stories of adoption and the use of tools to solve problems
- Track the evolution of threats, the capabilities of adversaries, and the current vectors of intrusions
- Map the controls to regulatory and compliance frameworks and bring collective priority focus
- Share tools, working aids, and translations
We also conduct a GAP assessment to assess the current maturity of an organization’s critical information security controls. Our Cybersecurity Assessment and recommendations reflect the analysis of an organization’s overall Cybersecurity program across NIST and CIS Maturity Model construct standards.
Cyber Threat Assessment
To establish, transform, and manage Cybersecurity programs, including risk and compliance initiatives.
To enhance operational efficiencies through automation and centralization of GRC workflows.
Privacy and Data Protection
To protect your data from misuse by meeting global data compliance and regulatory needs.
Third Party Vendor Risk Management
For automation of third party risk assessment processes and to mitigate security risks.
To manage the complaints requirements with industry-specific standards like PCI-DSS, HIPPA, ISO27001, and NI.