Collecting data from the assets and managing the logs for historical analysis is a fundamental component of strong enterprise security architecture. If Enterprises are not able to retain the log data, it can create security blind spots and prevent compliance or leave the organization vulnerable to attacks. Data Lake is designed for scalability and extensibility with ever-growing costs, providing secure data storage at a reasonable price.
Open Data Lake model provides contextual log parsing to help security analyst quickly find the information they need for incident response, without combing through a sea of raw logs. ACL Digital’s Data Lake is an Open model and built on Commodity Off The Shelf (COTS) hardware. It’s extensible and scalable to handle a large volume of data.
- An open data platform that ingests hundreds of terabytes per day
- Supports economical long-term Data retention
- Maintains a single copy of your data in an open data format
- Supports API integration with cloud applications
- Provides Identity based pricing
Super enriched data with contextual information
Meaningful security insights
Single source of data for visualization, analysis and reporting