Skip to main content
BACK TO Careers
Computer Systems Analyst
- Requires Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering (any), or related. Will also accept 2 years of experience in the job offered or as a Computer Software Professional in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- CalSoft Labs, Inc., 2890, Zanker Road, Suite 200, San Jose, CA 95134, USA.
- Travel/relocate to various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. for long and short term assignments at client sites.
- To apply, email resume with cover letter to email@example.com; Job 22CSL01; EOE
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs a computer program is to address.
- Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Work on incremental deliveries, including immediate analysis and fix of critical issues.