The RISC-V standard development has proliferated in the past few years. It allows anyone to design and manufacture processors based on the RISC-V specifications without license fees or royalties. The RISC-V Instruction Set Architecture (ISA) is designed to be simple, efficient, and flexible, owing to which businesses globally are leveraging RISC-V for a wide gamut of applications, including Artificial Intelligence (AI) image sensors, AI computing, Machine Control Systems in 5G networks, sophisticated Machine Learning Applications, graphics, storage, and security management systems.
As the demand for complex and safety-critical systems continues to rise, ensuring the highest standards of functional safety has become paramount. ACL Digital, being an early adopter of RISC-V, has strong capabilities in designing and developing highly scalable multi-cluster, multi-core, and multi-threaded RISC-V cores. Functional Safety is one of the strong pillars of ACL Digital’s RISC-V offerings. Join our exclusive webinar, “Functional Safety for the RISC-V Processor & Its Sub-system” dedicated to exploring the latest advancements and best practices in Functional Safety (FuSa) for critical systems across industries.
Highlights of the Webinar:
- Understanding the Fundamentals of Functional Safety (FuSa)
- Rise in the adoption of FuSa in Semiconductor components
- Best Practices for Implementing FuSa in Automotive industries
- A walkthrough of the RISC-V processer FuSa analysis at ACL Digital
Who Should Attend?
- Engineers and Developers in Safety-Critical Industries
- Safety Managers and Compliance Officers
- Professionals Working with Automotive, Aerospace, Medical Devices, and Industrial Control Systems
- Researchers and Academics in the Field of Functional Safety
- Everyone interested to learn more about the RISC-V capabilities in various industries
We look forward to seeing you at the webinar!
Sandeep Masade is a specialist in Automotive and Aerospace SoC design. He is certified ISO 26262 and DO-254 professional. Sandeep has more than 19 years of experience in the semiconductor industry. In the recent years, he has been involved in Graphics Streaming Processor & ADAS SoC that have passed ASIL B & ASIL D certification. With a focus on ASIC/FPGA Design Engineering, Sandeep excels in creating high-speed hardware modules for complex tasks, such as machine learning, GPU, computer vision, and image/video processing algorithms. At ACL Digital, Sandeep leads a team of over 25 qualified ISO26262 professionals.