The Remote Patient Monitoring System with an intuitive user interface and integration of various tools helps in monitoring patients from a remote location without having the need to travel to their home. The patients could be at their home, traveling to a different city but they can always be monitored by their physician. This increases access to care and reduces delivery costs.
The Remote Monitoring Solution has mainly three components; Remote Monitoring Kit, Web Application, and mobile application.
- Appointment viewing/management and tracking for efficient practice management
- Intuitive color code for managing appointments as below
- Appointment notifications based on the target handset of physician
- In-built map navigation for physicians to locate the patients quickly in case of emergency
- “Check-In” option to allow the care providers to view the list of to-do activities
- Physician profile that helps in collaborating during care delivery
The Care Transition Nurse does not need to travel to the patient’s home
Reduces/stops the penalty under the Hospital Readmission Reduction Program
Helps the hospitals improve the quality of care
Reduces the cost for the patients and the payers