The Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) is a set of data plane libraries that can be used to optimize the data path, enabling the creation of purpose-built user space applications that can scale in performance beyond what native Linux can offer.
ACL Digital leverages the DPDK to design and develop virtual appliances with significantly higher performance and scalability on latest IA platforms. We help network equipment manufacturers and telecom operators in DPDK based virtual appliance development, optimization, deployment and operations & maintenance phases in NFV projects.
ACL Digital provides a complete range of Professional Services from proof-of-concept stage to service roll-out and service desk implementation.
- Technology Evaluation
- Architecture & Design consultation
- Setup & Training
- Product Re-engineering
- Virtual Appliance (VA) Development
- NFV Orchestration
- Scenario base Testing
- Virtual Appliance staging in Telco data center
- Integration with OSS/BSS and SDN controller (if applicable)
- End-to-end Service validation
DPDK Operations & Maintenance Services
- Service Roll-out management
- Provisioning & Configuration management
- Service Monitoring and configuration
- L2/L3 Technical Support