Our automotive team focuses primarily on driver safety, comfort systems, and services around AUTOSAR, ADAS, and connected cars.
The critical competencies for driver assistance systems (ADAS) include sensor interfacing, algorithm development, DSP and image processing, and embedded software development. With a portfolio of skills that cover these adequately, the team has been participating in the development and testing of specific modules of driver assistance systems.
With most OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers moving towards AUTOSAR, there is an increased focus on developing AUTOSAR-compliant software. Our team has platform expertise and a thorough understanding of different layers of AUTOSAR and can provide services in complex device drivers, diagnostics, and application migration.
The ADAS-based connected-car concept is an R&D project developed by us to demonstrate expertise in building connected cars.
The model uses
- Image processing and decision-making algorithms: This enables automatic lane detection of the car, responding to various real-life scenarios such as traffic signals, zebra crossings, school zones, and silent zones, amongst others
- A connected car that can make decisions and react appropriately
- The car monitors a host of real-time parameters, including cabin temperature, air quality, quality of ride, detection of other vehicles which are too close, harsh acceleration or braking, and a host of other parameters
- Data collection by a cloud-based application that analyzes the data and makes inferences
- The concept is effective for real-life solutions such as Smart fleet management, passenger safety and comfort, predictive maintenance, and a host of other possible scenarios
AUTOSAR Consortium – Development Partner
Experienced and agile teams in Classic and Adaptive AUTOSAR
Experience with Automotive OEM and Tier 1 customers
Extensive knowledge on various hardware platforms – RCAR, SBC, MPC56XX, Aurix, Jacinto etc