ACL Digital Life Sciences has one of the largest pools of qualified resources in multiple functional areas who are adequately positioned to deliver comprehensive state-of-the art Services and Solutions across the entire Life Sciences domain.
- Our clientele includes 9 of Top 20 Life Sciences Companies and 4 of Top 20 Medical Devices and Equipment Companies
- 10+ Active MSP programs
- Geographical presence across USA, Canada, and India
- Hosted SAS SCE solution
- Data CRO
- 8+ Years of Industry Experience for Our Technical Experts
- 10+ Years of Therapeutic Area Experience
- 1000+ Functional and Technology Consultants
- 250+ SAS Certified Programmers
- 100+ Clinical Data Managers
- 30+ R and Scripting Language Programmers
- 20+ Statisticians
- 30+ Pharmacovigilance and Medical Writing Professionals
- 20+ Regulatory & Quality Professionals
What we do?
ACL Digital Life Sciences offers a wide range of clinical services for multiple expertise areas like Biostatistics, Statistical Programming, Clinical Data Management, Medical Writing, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Validation and Pharmacovigilance.
Our digital technology offerings include Data Warehouse, Data Lake, AI, ML applications, R programming and multiple scripting language applications.
How we do?
At ACL Digital Life Sciences, we achieve this objective through our internal expertise and access to one of the largest pools of qualified resources in the industry.
Our services can be delivered through different engagement models – SME consulting, project-based delivery, Contingent, MSP, Project-based FSP, Full-Service FSP and offshore models.
To stay relevant, ACL Digital Life Sciences conducts its own market research and intelligence gathering and keeps introducing new services and solutions through constant upgrading of internal capability, targeted hiring of subject-matter experts, in-house training, strategic acquisitions, and partnerships with digital technology solution vendors.
Why we do?
At ACL Digital Life Sciences, we want to evolve ourselves as a top tier technology service provider in the life sciences business, differentiating through value addition in service delivery and fulfilment through a global self-driven practice that defines and supports the technology and operations roadmap for the customers, thereby transforming the core competences in the industry by establishing ACL Digital Life Sciences as a key business partner.
Srinivasa Raghavan Ranganathan
Life Sciences - USA
Life Sciences - India