Leveraging advanced security analytics on user behavior, endpoints, and network, the MDR detects, investigates, and responds to cyber threats and tackles threats not addressed by traditional security monitoring.
At ACL Digital, we integrate technologies like AI and machine learning with MDR to detect and investigate threats, auto-contain threats, and orchestrate a response. As part of our MDR service, we analyze all the factors and indicators involved in an alert and make recommendations to the organization based on interpreting the security events.
Security Events and Incident Monitoring
We bring in the best SIEM technologies to collect event logs and security events on a 24/7 support model.
- Security device management, configuration management and Perimeter defense management
- Create custom use cases for case management
- Threat intelligence feed for proactive vulnerability monitoring
Intelligent Incident Response and Analytics
Proactively manage automated incident response and analysis by leveraging Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response platform (SOAR).
Using Machine Learning based algorithms, UEBA and Playbooks
- Integrate commercial and open-source threat intelligence tools for enrichment
Our threat-hunting experts verify the outputs from security monitoring tools to:
- Remove false positives
- Query the data information and systems
- Detect attacks
Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
Our experts can comprehensively scan the network and identify exposures and security weaknesses — including on-premises and multi-cloud environments.
- Establish the scope and schedules for scans
- Provide internal and external penetration testing services
- Identify the vulnerabilities by using Open source as well as commercial security tools
Threat Intelligence Services
Our threat intelligence team provides pre-emptive threat intelligence services to organizations.
The TTP and comprehensive view of the motive behind the attack, when these threat actors are setting up the infrastructure for a strike, will be informed on time.
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
As part of our End Point Detection and Response Service, using continuous threat intelligence, we uninterruptedly monitor the end devices to detect advanced endpoint threats automatically, including those designed to evade traditional antivirus tools.