With so much hype around edge cloud, there's a significant trend likely to complement cloud for supporting emerging workloads and applications. An edge cloud is typically an ecosystem of small data centers closer to the user that reduces the distance between the processing point and the consumption point, thereby reducing the latency of the service offered from the cloud. These clouds provide premium cloud service to a select customer at a competitive price.
ACL Digital edge cloud services help telecom service providers to create an edge computing infrastructure within the access network close to the end-users and connected devices. Our open architecture framework helps in building a comprehensive edge cloud infrastructure. The edge cloud orchestrator automatically provisions the workloads, applications, and edge services in private/public cloud and data center environments.
Edge Cloud Deployment Framework
Edge Cloud Automation & Orchestration
Monitoring Edge Cloud Infrastructure
Edge Cloud Deployment
- Deployment of edge cloud components with automated framework
- Build, provision, and bring up distributed edge cloud
- Provide visibility of edge cloud deployments
Automation & Orchestration
- Automate and orchestrate edge cloud components
- Automate lifecycle management of edge cloud
- Auto-scale edge cloud resources based on the need