Are you looking to give your COTS server-based hub hardware a boost with software-accelerated traffic processing solutions? If yes, then ACL Digital has a unique solution known as WireZAP that can accelerate the packet processing workloads where there is a requirement of ultra-low latency and high-bandwidth massive interconnect.
WireZAP runs on a white box or ODM products and performs high-speed traffic aggregation/disaggregation function, and reduces latency to a great extent. The solution also addresses the improvement of physical safety by reducing wire clutter in data rooms, hospitals, and other critical facilities.
How ACL Digital Can Help?
You can count on our experience to develop high-speed white-box multiplexer/demultiplexer that delivers high-end networking performance supporting several 100Gbps interfaces using DPDK. We also help create DPDK-based VNF applications, drivers, and offer solutions that are scalable and simplified. Solutions we offer include, but are not limited to:
For MUX Sub-System
- Traffic received over multiple interfaces
- Interfaces could be of different interface types and speeds
- Traffic prioritization is based on the received interface
For DE-MUX Sub-System
- Traffic demux’ed back to the intended interface based on pre-defined logic
WireZAP is a unique solution that supports super scalable throughput and minimizes latencies down to a few hundred nanoseconds, roughly an order of 1000 times improvement. The DPDK-based solution can overcome the challenges faced by customers to achieve ultra-low latency, high throughput, and low jitter. It addresses the need to improve facility design and safety in hospital patient rooms, large data rooms and warehouses. It is a low cost, highly scalable and reliable software solution for various emerging uses across several industry segments.
Benefits of Multiplexing and De-multiplexing Network Traffic Streams of Various Types Are:
Industries We Cater To
Why Choose ACL Digital?
All our engineers have years of experience with professionally designed expert-led hands-on DPDK training. We are one of the leading providers of top-class solutions for Data Plane Development Kit. We support our customers in improving the software abilities of their present hardware products by using the most advanced networking technologies.
You should consider working with us because we have the desired experience in resolving the top challenges, such as:
- Simplifying the host of cable connecting sources and destination endpoints
- Device supporting Ethernet to Optical Multiplexing/Demultiplexing is expensive
- Achieving Throughput, Latency (Nano Second) and Jitter (Nano Second) requirement while performing Multiplexing and Demultiplexing functionality
- Ethernet to Optical Multiplexer/Demultiplexer Device configuration to meet complex individual requirements