The client is one of the leading manufacturers of automobiles and was looking for a technology partner who could help them to purchase, resell and know about vehicle specifications through one portal. This project leverages AEM as a CMS solution, Magento as the eCommerce solution, and other supporting systems in today's technology landscape, focusing on developing innovations across the globe.
Updating legacy technology built on conventional technology
Migrating to AEM by incorporating new and customized features.
Balancing both design and functionality.
Rebranding a multi-user experience required coordination and collaboration among different teams and stakeholders
To control the overall project timeline and cost while keeping a check on additional resources and expertise
- Streamlined Purchase Process: The client can purchase and resell vehicles through one portal, which can streamline the purchasing process and improve efficiency
- Improved Vehicle Specifications: Easily access vehicle specifications through one portal, which can improve their overall understanding of their products and better serve their customers
- Global Innovation: Developing innovations can result in increased market share and improved revenue
- Autoscaling Enabled: The AEM instance can scale up or down based on visitor volume improving website performance
- Customizable URLs: Improves search engine optimization (SEO) and makes it easier for customers to find the right products
- Simplified Asset Contribution: Assets Brand Portal allows users to upload assets to the brand portal and publish them to experience manager assets without access to the author environment