The client wanted to migrate from SharePoint to the AEM framework and make multi -user/mobile responsive web pages according to the latest SEO and accessibility standards. ACL Digital successfully implemented automation scripts for migration.
To lead the content track of this project and make mobile-responsive webpages in line with the latest SEO and accessibility standards.
Coordination with migration track, manual, and automated QA teams regularly to deliver authoring with the latest web standards
- Migrating from SharePoint to the AEM framework makes the multi-user webpages more responsive and mobile-friendly
- As we created a dedicated process with authoring guides and standards, efficiency was significantly improved
- By creating multiple channels and groups over Slack and Teams, the team could communicate more effectively and quickly resolve queries
- By successfully launching 6 out of 7 waves of websites, the team has demonstrated that their process and standards effectively produce high-quality output. This can help to build trust and credibility with clients and stakeholders
- Efficient communication leads to new business opportunities and increased visibility in the marketplace