The client is a major Spanish IT service provider with revenue of more than US $5 bn in the travel and tourism industry across the globe.
Covering about 190+ countries, their Global Distribution System (GDS) uses real-time inventory to provide services to its end users.
GDS platform links its products and services across all three travel sectors, namely, airline reservations, hotel reservations, and car rentals.
Unstructured and ambiguous travel documents for itinerary & e-ticket receipt
Unavailability of customized & personalized travel information for the flyers/travel agencies across the world in their native language
Lack of user-friendly additional information for flyers/travel agencies regarding their allowance, status check on their trip and country specific content
Lack of any media content to display in the itinerary and e–receipt documents
- 360-degree travel information experience was delivered to the customer
- Real time accessibility and ease of mobility at any time and from anywhere
- Improved customer engagement through customized rules that include chosen triggers, email IDs, and notification channels
- End to end tracking by capturing success/failure delivery notification information in queue to travel agencies across the world
- Hyper personalized travel documents made available in more than 15 languages across the globe
- Increase in business revenue due to faster processes & higher customer satisfaction